Warning: Last items in stock!
The Yamaha F200LB 200 HP Outboard is the flagship outboard in Yamaha’s big four-cylinder range, delivering an extremely powerful engine in a highly compact and lightweight package. Suitable for a wide range of applications, this 2.8 litre, four-stroke engine is not only the lightest in its class, but delivers an unbelievably smooth and quiet operation. The F200 comes with variable camshaft timing, which boosts low and mid-range torque for improved acceleration and overall performance.
This exceptional outboard also comes with a ‘fly-by-wire’ digital throttle control option, offering extremely smooth and simple operation, making time spent on the water even more enjoyable. This engine is an ideal choice for repowers and due to its slimline shape is also perfect for twin outboard setups.
- 2800CC 4-Cyl Engine
- Variable Camshaft Timing(VCT)
- Digital electronic throttle
- Direct ignition
- Electronic throttle valve
- High output alternator(up to 50 amps!)
- Offset crankshaft
- Shift Dampener System(SDS PROP)
- Variable trolling control
IN-LINE 4 200 hp
The lightest DOHC outboard in its class, this I-4 is the perfect, lightweight 200-hp solution for small- to medium-size boats.
- Compatible with mechanical controls or digital Command Link Plus® or Helm Master® EX controls
- Runs on economical 89 octane
- Only 487 pounds (20” shaft model)
- 20” or 25” shaft options (LH rotation available in 25” shaft digital control)
- 50-amp alternator provides 13 percent more power than V6 3.3-liter F200
|Engine Type||Inline 4|
|Bore x Stroke||96 x 96.2mm (3.78 x 3.79in)|
|Prop Shaft Horsepower||200hp @ 5500 rpm|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5000 ~ 6000 rpm|
|Alternator Output at W.O.T.||50 Amp|
|Fuel Induction System||EFI|
|Weight †||220 kg (487 lbs) - 221 kg (489 lb)|
|Recommended Fuel||Octane 89|
|Recommended Engine Oil||Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)|
|Recommended Fuel Filtration||Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)|